Sunday, January 17, 2010

Wishes do come True

Luke 11:9-10
Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks, it will be opened.

I firmly believe in this and attest that God wants to bless our heart through the abundance of his love. In his own time and ways, of course, which is the perfect time always.

One of my wishes that did came true is having Marianna. Mag bf/gf pa lang kami nun ni Mark when I wished to have a baby girl that would look like Mark. True to this, after getting married, we were immediately blessed with a baby girl, that many says,looks exactly like my hubby. Indeed a wish came true.

For our next baby, we're hoping for a boy. And i'm secretly hoping it would be twins. May lahi din naman kami ng kambal both sides. And since i was a kid, im fond of eating twin bananas (iugnay daw ba sa pagkakaron ng anak na kambal?). Isa pa, my mom told me that my kuya and I supposed to have twin siblings. Kaya pala medyo malayo din agwat namin ni kuya (6 years). She had to undergo forced abortion when my supposedly twin brothers was already 5 months in her tummy. Malay naman natin, sa akin matuloy yung kambal. Pero a boy from God will already answer our prayers. O kahit girl ulit. Mas importante healthy at walang problema. Kahit ano naman na bigay ni Lord will be greatly appreciated and treasured.

Another wish of mine that did came true is having our own house. I just wished for it and leave everything to faith. True enough, opportunity came and now, we're already living in a house already registered in our name. God is good indeed.

This year, Im hoping opportunity knocks again for us. Im hoping that hubby will no longer need to work on board. Malungkot kasi pag di magkasama. Missed times together can't be rewind. There are even times that I have no communication with him at di ko maiwasan mag alala. All these years, im leaving my fears and worries into Gods hands na di nya pababayaan si Mark. And I'll forever be thankful dahil di nya kami pinababayaan.

In every wishes or hopes that we have, some will be granted, others will not but lets always keep in mind that everything happens for a reason and for our own good.

If you have anything that you're heart desires, true and sincere and good, just ask and leave everything to God. Just believe and it will come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment