Friday, January 29, 2010

GT : First Boyfriend


It's my first time to join here. I find the topics very interesting as I read the GT entries from Peachy kaya i decided to join, if I may.

My first, and my last boyfried was my ex-boyfriend, now my hubby, Mark. Lucky I would say that I had found my match on the first try. Eh kasi naman 23 na ko nung nagkaboy friend kaya medyo kwidaw na ko sa mga nag papalipad hangin sa kin nun. I said yes to Mark then kasi I find him very sincere. Salamat sa Diyos at di naman pala ako nagkamali. He was everything that I wanted and more. And now, meron na kaming Marianna :-)

3 comments:

  1. wow! ang galing, first boyfriend na naging husband! you made the right decision!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! God is Good!! you are happy now with your first and Last boyfriend.

    hehehe
    welcome to GT

    ReplyDelete
  3. first and last bf, now your hubby! wow, galing :)

    hope you can visit and leave your mark on my blogs :)
    my real story
    my minute maid

    ReplyDelete