Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Monday, March 30, 2009
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
I have been reading Bo Sanchez's Blog on How do you want to be very happy and in this is what he considers as his 7 tools of happiness. Lets see how I level to these tools.
1. Happy people create their destiny.
* Hmmm, did i create my destiny? I think I somewhat did. I had my first boyfriend when i
was already 23 years old. And hoped and prayed that he'll be the one that I'll eventually
marry. And it came true. After 5 years, my bf then became my ex when he became my
husband. Am I happy? Of course. I love him to death. Who wouldn't be happy to marry
their first love and one and only love of their life?
2. Happy people like themselves a lot
* Do I like myself? I do but not a lot. This is I have to get used to, to be
really happy. Not for being a narcist but for inner contentment.
People nowadays, including myself are not really happy of how they look like or what
they have. And happiness is not having everything you want but in being contented
for what you already have.
3. Happy people nurture connections
* I do this now more than before i got married. Friends adds happiness to your life. I stay
connected thru emails and the ym but if i have time, i do met them once in a while. Having
friends aside from your immediate family makes you feel glad inside. And the ones that
are there to listen thru happy or bad times lessens up your burdens or multiply your
4. Happy people find delight everywhere
* This one I truly believe. It makes you very happy to have delight on simple things like
a good nights' sleep, the smell of fresh linens, the smile of your daughter or a free jeepney
fare courtesy of an office mate.
Being appreciative lightens up your burden. And if used to this habit, you may not
even realize you're experiencing one.
5. Happy people embrace change
* Do I embrace change? I don't really, but i accept it. I don't go against it. And accepting
change doesn't bring headaches. People without headaches should be happy. He he.
6. Happy people trust deeply
* This one I have trouble with. I don't trust 100%. Its only God who I trust all the way.
But I do agree that when you trust deeply, it makes you truly happy since you don't have
any doubts and having doubts decreases the level of happiness.
7. Happy people work their purpose daily
* What is my purpose anyways? Now, I believe my purpose is to be a good daughter to
my parents, a loving, faithful and understanding wife to my husband, a patient, loving
caring mommy to my daughter and a good employee to my bosses. In my assessment,
I'm doing an ok job. But still needs improvement. My additional purpose? To someday
pay back God for all his goodness and kindness in spite of my shortcomings.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
2. I love my family and friends.
3. I love God of course!
4. I love dogs.
5. I love chocolates.
6. I love potato chips.
7. I love scrapbooking. Whether paper o digital.
Im passing this to my digi scrap palls namely: Z, Ebie, Carlota, Arlene, Chuchi, Elvz and to
Monday, March 16, 2009
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Monday, March 9, 2009
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
1. People are extra nice when you're pregnant . Nung buntis pa ko, special treatment ako lagi. Sa bahay, sa office pati pag mamimili ako, o nag lalakad lang, todo alalay sila sa kin. Kaya medyo mahirap mag adjust ngayong nakapanganak na ko. Parang hinahanap hanap ko yung mga priveledge ko nun. he he
2. You have the license to eat as much as you want pag buntis ka. Pero syempre, yung healthy lang dapat kainin for you and your baby. Ngayon kasi, eto nanaman ko. Control sa pagkain nanaman at baka tumaba at mahirapan mag diet. Eh pinag lihian ko nun pizza, 2wks yata akong kumain ng pizza. Gustong gusto ko kasi. Tapos sa palengke, sumasama ko kay mama, bumibili ako ng biscuit sa maliliit na plastic. Yung tig-5 pesos lang isa. Kaso lang etong si mama, pinalitan ba naman yung mga pinili ko. Kasi pinili ko yung medyo tusta. Masarap kasi yun. Pag uwi ko, puro mapuputi na yung biscuit. Sabi ng mama ko, pinalitan daw nyat baka kasi maging negra anak ko. Hala. he he.
3. Yun usapang pamahiin. Di naman totoo yun at di naman ako naniniwala sa pamahiin. Yung lolo ko sa guiguinto nung bumisita kami, tigas na bilin. Mag iingat daw ako na wag matitisod o madadapa dahil magiging ungi (cleft pallet) daw anak ko. Tapos daw, pag may nakita daw akong pangit o nasa isip ko daw ay pangit, sabihin ko daw " Uy, ang pangit mo" kasi daw pag hindi, maiinternalize ko yun at ang anak ko ang magiging pangit. Comedy. Tawa ko ng tawa. Kung gagawin ko yun, baka maging magpanglait baby ko nyan. Pero at least di pangit ano? ha ha
Sarap ireminise yung mga araw na yun at marami akong naexperience na nakakaiba as a first time preggers. Ang bilis ng panahon. Parang naaalala ko pa yung araw na nag positive ako sa pregnancy test. Ngayon, 5 mos na si Marianna . Di ko mamamalayan we'll having our next baby na (hopefully not too soon).