Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Creative Mom Blogger Award

Thank you very much Peachy for giving me this award. I would also like to thank my Husband for his contribution for making me a mom and ofcourse my daughter who did make me a mommy. Mwah mwah kisses to each and every one of you. .

Here are the rules:


  • Take your award and put the logo on your post.
  • Link the person who awarded you.Remember each recipient of the award should acknowledge the person who honored them and go to Mom's Special Diary to copy and paste the award.
  • Put your own blog title and link.
  • Nominate at least five deserving moms.

    I'm giving this award to the most creative mom bloggers I know:

    * Peachy of Blowing Peach kisses (di to solian ha? wala na ko maisip na creative mommy blogger kung di ikaw e, he he)


    Sunod ko na lang yung iba ha? I'll be listing the four creative mom blogger that i'll pass this award to soon.

1 comment:

  1. weh..this award always go back to me..siguro creative mom blogger talaga ako..hahaa

    ReplyDelete