Friday, October 29, 2010

Chocolate Crinkles


From making chocolate oatmeal cookies, here is 
another cookie recipe that I tried in the Yummy Bake, Give & Sell recipe collection


INGREDIENTS:

1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 eggs
1/2 cup dark cocoa powder (I used hersheys)
1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/2 cups confectioner's sugar (sifted)


PROCEDURES:

1. In a bowl, combine oil, sugar and vanilla. Mix together. Add eggs, one at a time.
2. Sift together cocoa, flour and baking powder. Add the creamed mixture and blend well.
3. Chill dough for at least 4 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 350 deg F. Line a baking tray with wax paper. Set aside.
5. Scoop the dough then roll in sifted confectioners' sugar.
6. Place on the baking tray at least two inches apart.
7. Bake for at least 12 minutes then cool.





sifted flour, cocoa and baking powder mixture



dough mixture before chilling 

crinkles taken off the oven to cool

chocolate crinkles close up

crinkles stored for future snacking


This was my first try and have baked a few more batches after it. I even brought some at the office to sell but i did came out differently from my first try. There are batches that were too thick and the others a little dry. After this, I just hope that my next batch would came out as I would want them to be after a few adjustments from my previous tries.

This also serves as my entry for FOOD FRIDAY for this week

Have a great weekend everyone!

9 comments:

  1. mas maganda yan instead of buying! practice makes perfect...sabi nga nila. :)

    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love home made goodies kasi it came from the heart

    here's my FOOD FRIDAY entry

    ReplyDelete
  3. no harm in trying and you've done pretty good! looks yummy din talaga. happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. buti ka pa nakapag-try na mag bake Dj :) patikim!!! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. na try ko na and it's so good.. try nyo rin. i bring some to my daughter and she keeps on asking for more hehehe.. good job mare.. next time ulit !!! ingat and god bless

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bongga! I love it that you are baking too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. pahingiiiiiiiii! Kahit tira tirang powdered sugar pwede na. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These sound delicious. I’m saving the recipe to my file and will make it soon! Thanks for the recipe. :-)

    ReplyDelete