Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good bye 2009, Hello 2010

Today is the last day of the Year 2009, looking back, this year has been good to us. All honor and glory is of course to the Lord.

In my birthday wishes posted here in my blog (click link to read post), I had four material wishes and two of them came true. Its kinda surreal kasi parang suntok sa buwan din when I wished for those things. This year, we were able to buy our own house, my material wish number one. And together with the house, the previous owner also sold his entertainment system for a very reasonable price, with a LCD TV, my material wish number four. Next year, I'm eyeing on an oven para makapag aral na mag bake. And my last material wish then, ang manalo sa lotto. I guess I have to bet first before winning huh? This one I can't promise since Im not fond of betting. I'll just do my best to be able to be more giving/generous ng maitreat ko ng bonggangbongga ang mga mahal ko sa buhay (family & friends syempre).

I don't really make resolutions. I just do my best to change whatever needs to be changing. As per my personal evaluation, i hope to be more patient, more organized, more understanding and more giving.

For wishes and hopes for me and my family: first and foremost good health for all, second: blessings that are enough to have a decent living for anything in excess is not good and more time to spend together.

As the year comes to a close, in all that has been said and done, I wish everyone a very Happy and Prosperous New Year. In everything that we do, the key is to do your best and leave the rest to our Lord and all will be fine. God bless Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment