Wednesday, September 22, 2010

PB & CO.


Last saturday, hubby and I went to SM North Edsa to buy something and we had our snack at PB & CO.
Inaya ko sya dito kasi di pa ko nakakain dito and I have seen many reviews about this resto and it does seem interesting.




We ordered soda float each ( Php120/ea) and root beer to go with it (Php 45/ea)


I think the cup has 2 big scoops of vanila ice cream


Our rootbeer float/dessert



I had "Elvis the King" half sandwich (Php 85.00)
Toasted sandwich with crunchy peanutbutter, bananas and bacon
This is very filling. Parang bitin pero nakakabusog din and I can very much make this sandwich at home.


Fish Diablo Pasta

Hubby had me taste this. This has their Chilli peanut butter on it.
Mark find this a little too spicy. Kaya nga diablo e, hehe. He should have ordered devil kung meron that would have been not too spicy. haha.


Our Bill

I find this dine in experience as OK.
Peanut butter in everything is not an everyday thing for me.

4 comments:

  1. next time nga matikman naman namin yan Dj :) Peach already ate here I think ;) ako naman ang susunod! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bought a jar of their dark choco pb! yummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. talaga? masama na nga ba tingin ko dun e. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. dj: yup... try mo yung dark choco pb!!

    ReplyDelete