Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Papa!

 Papa, you are the brightest star that lights up the sky, just like you always have lighted my life..miss you every day... love your baby girl! 

 I have been using the status shuffle in face book and this one really caught me. Today is my Papa's birthday. He would have been 60 years old if he's still alive. Sobrang miss ko na papa ko. Im his baby girl at Im a certified maka-papa talaga. Mahal ko din ang mama ko pero there's a certain connection between me and my papa na kami lang ang meron at di matutumbasan ng kahit sino. Since papa died, and I'm praying on my way to the office, I always look at the sky. I always picture kasi na he's looking over us together with Papa God and its comforting kahit di na namin sya kasama. He died in July 20, 2004 at mag 6 years na din since then. Bihira ko naman sya mapanaginipan pero strangely, I always make it a point to embrace him in my dreams. Subconsciously, I do this sa sobrang pag ka miss ko sa kanya. I love you so much papa. Mahal na mahal ka namin nila Mama, Kuya at ni Ryan. Pati na din ng mga apo mo na sila Marianna, Ria at Raine. Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure masaya na Papa mo kung san man sya naroon. God bless his soul!

    ReplyDelete