Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Chocolate Oatmeal No-bake Cookies

My bff Peachy gave me this chocolate oatmeal mix for Christmas. Would you believe I was only able to make them yesterday? I was looking for an easy No-bake recipe since we don't have an oven.



chocolate oatmeal cookie mix given to me by Peachy




And here are my cookies. Chewy and very chocolatey as you can see.
What I did was I boiled a mixture of 1 cup milk, 1/2 cup butter and the sugar in the jar.
After boiling the mixture for about 2 minutes, I just mixed the liquid mixture with the remaining ingredients in the jar. After mixing thoroughly, I just placed a spoonful of each cookie mixture in a wax paper lined cookie sheet and chill the cookies until in hardened.

I have been munching on this as a snack and after meal. Peachy knows very well I'm a chocoholic. Thanks again for this Peachy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment