Friday, April 30, 2010

Early Morning Snack

Last friday I had this for my early morning snack. My part two-breakfast. I had whole wheat cereal with skim milk before leaving for work and before 9am that day, i got hungry again. Good thing I grabbed a pack of trail mix at our ref before going out the door and had someone to buy me some coke - zero. This made me full until lunch break

I missed having entries for Food Friday. Hope to join as often as I can.

Have a great weekend everyone !

Happy Eating !


6 comments:

  1. That's my fave from Nature's Valley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trail mix could satisfy my hunger pang!

    Kumusta ka na?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love Nature Valley too!! but my fave is their Crunchy Granola Bars-- peanut butter flavor!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. haven't tried that yet ... pero gusto kong subukan! :)

    thanks again for playing, Dj
    happy long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hindi ako masyado mahilig sa trailmix pero sa coke zero adik talaga ako! Lagi ako meron sa ref.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog you got here... Just droppin' by to say hi! http://www.arts-and-entertainment.info

    ReplyDelete