Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best Buy sa Riles


I bought this early this morning at our local palengke here in Caloocan. Dun nakapwesto sa may riles at kailangan mo pang pasukin para makita. Simula nung nahilig ako magluto, naging interested din ako sa mga ceramics to where I will present my cooked dishes. And since I go for the "cheaper alternative" having good finds like this makes me giddy inside. Its a good thing I was able to wake up early to go with my mama. The medium size bowls cost me Php 70.00 each. I find them cute. Dun ko lalagay pag nagluto ako ng pansit or chopsuey. The big pot with the swirls I bought for Php 100.00. I was planning to transfer my herbs there na hangang ngayon nasa plastic container pa din simula nung binili ko sa Sonya's garden sa Tagaytay nung anniversary namin. I hope to find more "good finds" the next time I go there.

1 comment: